The lamb, pork and beef prices listed below are items that we are from animals that have been raised correctly, with lots of pasture, sun, hormone free, and never fed antibiotics. If an animal had to be treated for a condition, our producers follow strict withdrawal times. Prices and cuts will change from time to time, so be sure to check back.
Berkshire, Red Wattle, Hereford, and other heritage breeds, as available
- Boneless Shoulder Roast: $4.99/lb.
- Ground Pork: $3.69/lb.
- Kerhli Farms; Winthrop, IA Iowa Chops: $5.99/lb.
- Berkwood Farms; 12 oz. Bone-In Rib Eye Chop: $6.79/ea.
- Berkwood Farms; Boneless Ribeye Chop $9.79/lb.
- Pork Belly: $4.49/lb.
- Baby Back Ribs: $5.99/lb.
- Uncured Bacon: $4.99/12 oz.
- Salt-Only Bacon: $8.49/lb.
- Uncured 2.5 lb. Bacon Packages (regular or thick cut): $15.00/package
- Kerhli Farms; Winthrop, IA Cottage Bacon: $8.49/lb.
- Kerhli Farms; Winthrop, IA Cured Bacon: $8.49/lb.
- Boston Butt: $3.79/lb.
- St. Louis Style Ribs: $4.79/lb.
- Pulled Pork 1 lb. packages, heat and eat: $6.75
- Pulled Pork with BBQ Sauce 1 lb., heat and eat: $4.80
- Homefield Hot Dogs (Official Iowa State University Hot Dog): $4.99
- Uncured Franks, natural casing: $4.69/package
- Ham Balls: $8.99/package
- Dog Bones: $6.00/one or $10.00/two
- Rib tips: $10/10 lb. case
- Whole Chickens: $2.25/lb.
- B/S Chicken Breast: $7.39/lb.
- Chicken Hindquarters: $3.49/lb.
- Ground Chicken: $4.99/lb.
- Chicken Feet: $2.49/lb.
- Whole Duck: $4.99/lb.
- Boneless Duck Breasts: $11.59/lb.
- Whole Pheasant: $6.75/lb.
- Boneless Pheasant Breast: $4.99/lb.
- Ground Turkey: $4.00/lb.
- Ground Emu: $6.99/lb.
- Whole Rabbit: $4.99/lb.
- Extra Large Grade “A” Eggs: $3.99/dozen
- Large Grade “A” Eggs: $3.99/dozen
- Duck Eggs (seasonal): $7.25/dozen
- Duck Eggs (seasonal): $4.00/half dozen
Bison & Elk
- Ground: $8.49/lb.
- Bison New York Strip Steak: $14.99/lb.
- Bison Rib Eye Steak: $19.99/lb.
- Ground Elk: $8.49/lb.
- Elk Flank Steak: $13.49/lb.
- Bison Tongue: $7.49/lb.
- Elk Jerky: $10.99/package
- Bison Jerky: $10.99/package
- Ground: $8.99/lb.
- Boneless Stew Cubes: $8.99/lb.
- Shanks: $6.99/lb.
- Loin Chops: $17.29/lb.
- Sirloin Chops: $12.29/lb.
- 8 Bone Rack of Lamb: $14.99/lb.
- Leg of Lamb (Bone-In): $9.99/lb.
- Leg of Lamb (Boneless): $10.99/lb.
- Bone-In and Boneless Stew Cubes: $8.99/lb.
- Ground 80/20%: $4.99/lb.
- Ground 85/15%: $6.49/lb.
- Ground 90/10%: $5.49/lb.
- Beef Stew Meat: $5.59/lb.
- Flat Iron Steak: $9.99/lb.
- Chuck Roast: $7.49/lb.
- Rib Eye Steak: $14.99/lb.
- Filet Mignon: $12.69/lb.
- NY Strip: $14.99/lb.
- Flank Steak: $9.99/lb.
- Skirt Steak: $9.99/lb.
- Argentine-Style Cut Short Ribs (2 bones x 2 in.): $7.25/lb.
- Hot Dogs: $8.99/package
- Brisket: $5.69/lb.
- Tri-Tip (bottom sirloin): $8.99/lb.
- Oxtail: $7.49/lb.
- Marrow Bones: $5.99/lb.
- Knuckle Bones: $2.49/lb.
- Soup Bones: $4.49/lb.
We are happy to have The Sausage Foundry on board making all of our sausage products on site at the NewBo City Market. Using Berkshire hogs and Lein Farms lamb, Steven is whipping up some of the best sausage you will ever taste. Menu options change weekly. www.thesausagefoundry.com for more details. For this week’s sausage offerings: www.facebook.com/
Please call ahead for fresh. Frozen in-stock.
- Wild-Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon: $12.19/lb.
- Iowa-Raised Saltwater Shrimp: $19.99/lb. (live weight)
Offal, Organ or Variety Meats
From brains to tails and kidneys to lungs, call us for species and availability. Bulk orders available for dog food makers!
- All offal: $4.99/lb.
Beef sticks (Original, Pepper, Ranch, Savory Mustard, BBQ, Jalapeno, Chipotle): $1.50/stick
Formed jerky: Original, Pepper, Audacious: $1.50/stick
Whole muscle jerky: Regular, Cajun, Hot: $8.69/package
Bison and Elk Jerky: $10.99/pkg
¼, ½ and whole beef, pork, lamb, and goat
- BBQ Catering
- Custom Orders
- Sheep Skins
- Corriedale and Lincoln Longwool white/naturally colored fleece for sale
Whole Pig Roast & Catering!
Anyone up for a whole pig roast? We offer whole pigs in varying sizes for your event or family! Sides also available. We can do a large or small event from basic to elaborate!
*Please call or email us for prices, and date availability.*